Post-Judgment Modifications For Custody And Support

As much as I'd love to tell you that divorces are "final" — they really aren't. Life gets in the way. Children get older, co-parents' professional ambitions can take them to states outside of Iowa and Nebraska, jobs are offered and lost, medical setbacks can hamper the ability to provide financial support, and so on.

If you are encountering just such a life passage, and your divorce settlement agreement should be modified to follow suit — or if you're intent on contesting a modification — my experienced law firm provides representation you can trust.

I am Cody Farrens, the founding attorney of the Farrens Law Firm in Sioux City. For many years, I have personally attended to the legal priorities of family law and divorce clients in eastern Iowa and western Nebraska.

I regularly advocate for post-judgment modifications and court-ordered enforcements of settlement agreements. I feel deeply about "the best interests of the child" when child access changes are necessary. You can be confident that your objectives are being advanced by a lawyer who really cares about where you want to go.

Ready To Discuss A Modification? Contact The Farrens Law Firm — Free Consultations

Your first meeting with me can go a long way toward generating a strategy that achieves your objective. I promise that our conversation will take place in a setting of candor, comfort and confidentiality. All you have to do is call 866-401-3849, or send an email message from this website to schedule your appointment.